- Sort by Default Order
An aerosol product. Designed for the rapid decontamination of inaccessible surfaces, to reduce cross infection in high risk environments. Does not contain inflammable gases.
Low PowderPremium low powdered, non-sterile, ambidextrous examination gloves made from natural latex for a close fit and excellent feel. Beaded cuff for added strength (reduces likelihood of tearing while donning).
SteriGENE® is a mixture of halogenated tertiary amine and organic salts <15%, polymeric biguanide hydrochloride surface active agents corrosion inhibitor, chelating agents, stabilising agents and demineralised water. SteriGENE® is free of aldehydes, chlorine and phenols and is concentrated for on-site dilution. Available in 250ml and 500ml RTU, and 1lt, 2lt 5lt, 20lt concentrate.
- Ethical Agents Veterinary Marketing (Veterinary - NZ)
- Chubb fire and Safety (Fire/Industrial – NZ)
- Southland supply group (Industrial – Australia)
- Dive Doctors (Diving - NZ)
- Trade tools NZ (Armed forces)
- Sorriso BJJ club (BJJ gyms)
- DLC Vet PTY Ltd (Veterinary – Australia)
- Mortech (Mortuary)
- Pharmacy Wholesalers Ltd – PWL (Pharmacy)
With Micro-Emulsion Technology SteriGENE at 1:100 dilution. High level, ready-to-use Disinfectant and Cleaner. SteriGENE® destroys bacteria, fungi, protozoa, spores and viruses. SteriGENE® may be used on most hard surfaces including food preparation areas. SteriGENE® is biodegradable, a Chlorine, Phenol and Aldehyde free disinfectant.